Zululand & Kruger Wildlife
On this trip we visit the great game reserves of South Africa and Swaziland. We search for the Big Five in the renowned Kruger National Park and track both white and black rhinos in the Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Reserve. We also visit the Zulu battlefields, discover the wetlands of Greater St Lucia and take a walking safari through Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary in Swaziland.
- Game Viewing – The big game of Africa from 4WD safari vehicles.
- Kruger – The most iconic National Park in South Africa, home to the Big Five.
- Hluhluwe-Umfolozi – The biggest rhino population in Africa.
- Mlilwane – A secluded wildlife sanctuary beneath the Nyonyane Mountains in Swaziland.
- St. Lucia – A remarkable wetland home to hippo, crocodile and a myriad of bird species.
- Mpumalanga – God’s Window and the awe-inspiring Blyde River Canyon
- Day 1 – Join tour in Johannesburg; drive to the Drakensburg Mountains
- Day 2 – Hike in the Tugela Gorge
- Day 3 – Visit battlefields; drive to Ulundi
- Day 4 – Game Drives at Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve; drive to St Lucia
- Day 5 – At St Lucia Wetland Reserve
- Day 6 – Drive to Swaziland
- Day 7 – Game viewing and optional activities in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
- Day 8 – Drive to Kruger National Park
- Day 9 – Game viewing in Kruger National Park; drive to Graskop
- Day 10 – Drive through Mpumalanga to Johannesburg where tour ends