Yellowstone Winter Adventure
Experience Yellowstone National Park under the peaceful cover of winter. See the sights that draw the crowds during peak season - the geysers, fumaroles and hot spots – as well as a few treasures that aren't as easily enjoyed when the park is more frequented. Enjoy plentiful sightings of wildlife, more active during the winder months with fewer observers to scare them off; soak in the Chico Hot Springs; or traverse the snow-covered ground in snow shoes.
- Visit the extensive collection of dinosaur bones at the Museum of the Rockies.
- Enjoy access from your hotel to view the mineral terraces of the Mammoth Hot Springs.
- Chico Hot Springs
- Take a relaxing dip in the natural hot springs.
- Lamar ValleyDiscover the active winter wildlife with a specialist.
- Old Faithful
- See the famous Old Faithful Geyser, consistently erupting almost every 90 minutes.
- Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
- Marvel at the 24-mile (38-kilometre) long canyon, the first along the Yellowstone River downstream from the Falls.
- Lower Yellowstone Falls
- View the 300-foot (91-metre) high falls, almost twice as high as the Niagara Falls.
- Grand Teton National Park
- Take a winter sleigh ride through the National Elk Refuge to see the herds in their winter habitat.
- Spend two nights in this Western town.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE BOZEMAN
- Day 2 – BOZEMAN – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – MAMMOTH (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – LAMAR VALLEY EXCURSION
- Day 4 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – OLD FAITHFUL (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – OLD FAITHFUL FREE TIME
- Day 6 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK – JACKSON (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – JACKSON SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 8 – DEPART JACKSON