Yellowstone and Rocky Mountain
Have an American Rocky Mountains adventure that includes 3 great national parks, several unmissable Scenic Byways and fantastic scenery whose images will remain with you forever. Follow the craggy peaks of the Continental Divide as it winds its way northwards.
Hike in Rocky Mountain National Park with its magnificent summits, valleys and nature trails. Cross the Continental Divide on Trail Ridge Road, the highest continuously paved highway in the USA. Admire Grand Teton National Park’s dramatic and rugged peaks that virtually erupt from a base of shimmering mountain lakes and broad sagebrush plains. Explore Yellowstone National Park, the oldest and most famous national park in the world. Gorgeous mountains, abundant wildlife and placid lakes set within a multicoloured land of steam and waterfalls will entrance you, as you marvel at steaming mud pots, hot springs and active geysers.
On this trip wildlife and mountains reign supreme. You will have the chance of seeing buffalo, gray wolves, grizzly and black bears, elk, big horn sheep, mountain goats, moose, pronghorns, and many other species.
- 3 National Parks, 1 Monument and 4 Forests
- Selected scenic routes
- 2 City breaks in Denver and Salt Lake City
- 17 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 18 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-2 Fly UK to Denver
- Day 3-4 Rocky Mountain National Park
- Day 5 Laramie
- Day 6 Rock Springs & Firehole Canyon
- Day 7-8 Jackson Hole & Grand Teton National Park
- Day 9-11 Yellowstone National Park
- Day 12-13 Yellowstone National Park (North)
- Day 14-15 Bear Lake
- Day 16-17 Salt Lake City
- Day 18 Fly from Salt Lake City to UK