Wonders and Flavours of the Golden State
Visit Joshua Tree, Kings Canyon, Sequoia, Yosemite
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
14 nights from £3,425 per person.
It's all crystal blue skies, palm-tree lined streets and starry nights on this guided trip of the Golden State of California. Explore the old stomping grounds of Hollywood's original Rat Pack, discover the Joshua Tree National Park and visit the magnificent castle of William Randolph Hearst. Your tastebuds will jump for joy at the Hilmar Cheese Company and sipping on date shakes in the Coachella Valley.
- 3 National Parks, selected scenic routes
- City tours in Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Stroll this Danish-style village in the Santa Ynez Valley.
- Visit a date farm and learn about one of California’s largest agricultural landscapes.
- Stand beneath the giant, towering trees of Sequoia National Park.
- Scenic tours in Joshua Tree, Big Sur, Napa Valley and Yosemite
- 13 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- Return flights from the UK
- ATOL protected
- Optional Disneyland visit, excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May 2016
- Day 1 – ARRIVE LOS ANGELES (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – LOS ANGELES SIGHTSEEING
- Day 3 – LOS ANGELES – PALM SPRINGS
- Day 4 – PALM SPRINGS – JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK – SANTA BARBARA
- Day 5 – SANTA BARBARA – SOLVANG – SHELL BEACH
- Day 6 – SHELL BEACH – HEARST CASTLE – MONTEREY (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – MONTEREY SIGHTSEEING – CARMEL – MONTEREY FREE TIME
- Day 8 – MONTEREY – SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK
- Day 9 – SEQUOIA – KINGS CANYON NATIONAL PARK – BASS LAKE
- Day 10 – BASS LAKE – YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK – SAN FRANCISCO (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 11 – SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTSEEING
- Day 12 – SAN FRANCISCO – SONOMA – NAPA (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 13 – NAPA FREE TIME & SIGHTSEEING
- Day 14 – NAPA – DEPART SAN FRANCISCO