Wild West, Cowboys & Buffalos
Say 'Howdy!' and get ready for a Family Experiences program filled with scenes of the Old West. Experience the natural wonders of Yellowstone National Park and get a taste of exciting ranch life at The Ranch at Ucross. Saddle up for a horseback ride and rub shoulders with true wranglers as you discover the unique wildlife of Bear County USA and the majesty of the iconic Mount Rushmore on this Wild West holiday.
- View the famous landmark of tangled elk antlers; enjoy an evening of Western entertainment.
- Grand Teton National Park
- Journey through dramatic scenery and stop at beautiful Jenny Lake.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Discover the natural wonders, including geysers, mud pots, bubbling pools and Yellowstone Falls, in America’s first National Park.
- Visit the Buffalo Bill Center of the West and learn about the Wild West.
- The Ranch at Ucross
- Stay on a real working dude ranch; enjoy an evening campfire with s’mores; choose from a range of included activities.
- Black Hills
- Spend two nights in the gold rush boomtown of Keystone; explore the area and feel the spirit of the Wild West.
- Bear Country USA
- Enjoy a drive through this unique wildlife park and see young bears up close during a walk through the Wildlife Center.
- Crazy Horse
- Behold the spectacle of this giant American Indian memorial.
- Mount Rushmore
- Visit this iconic American monument.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE SALT LAKE CITY
- Day 2 – SALT LAKE CITY – JACKSON
- Day 3 – JACKSON – GRAND TETON & YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARKS (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 4 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING
- Day 5 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – CODY
- Day 6 – CODY – THE RANCH AT UCROSS
- Day 7 – RANCH AT UCROSS – KEYSTONE (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 8 – KEYSTONE & BLACK HILLS EXCURSION
- Day 9 – KEYSTONE – FORT LARAMIE – DEPART DENVER