Western Canada Winter Adventure
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
10 nights from £3,925 per person.
Get your camera ready as you embark on a guided holiday of a lifetime full of snow-capped mountains, pristine lakes and evergreen forests. Explore cosmopolitan Vancouver, delight in panoramic views from the glass-domed ceiling of 'The Canadian Train' and take a gondola ride in Banff. Say "Mush!" as you guide a team of huskies in a once-in-a-lifetime experience and enjoy an exciting tour of the Butterfly Gardens, home to more than 3,000 butterflies.
- See the city’s main attractions on a sightseeing tour.
- The Canadian
- Travel from Vancouver to Jasper in style aboard The Canadian train.
- See stunning Maligne Canyon; discover the Dark Sky Preserve on a guided stargazing tour.
- See the main sights; take a gondola ride for an aerial view of six mountain ranges; embark on a dog sledding adventure.
- Lake Louise
- See one of the most photographed landscapes in Canada.
- Travel to the place of beautiful parkland and sandy beaches of Okanagan Lake.
- Visit beautiful Butterfly Gardens and see Butchart Gardens decorated for the holidays (in season).
- VIA Rail Canada’s The Canadian train (Sleeper Plus class) from Vancouver to Jasper
- Private compartment with en suite facilities that transform into a bedroom at night with comfortable upper and lower berths
- Full access to the Skyline Car with a glass-dome ceiling, Park Car and lounges
- Day 1 – ARRIVE VANCOUVER
- Day 2 – VANCOUVER SIGHTSEEING – THE CANADIAN
- Day 3 – THE CANADIAN – JASPER (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 4 – JASPER NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 5 – JASPER – BANFF NATIONAL PARK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 6 – BANFF SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 7 – BANFF – LAKE LOUISE
- Day 8 – LAKE LOUISE – KELOWNA
- Day 9 – KELOWNA – VICTORIA (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 10 – VICTORIA SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 11 – VICTORIA – DEPART VANCOUVER