Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
7 nights from £510 per person.
Explore the mysteries of Albania on this scenic trekking holiday. The highlight of the trip will be the little visited north of the country where we trek in the stunning Albanian Alps region. We also walk along dramatic coastlines in Llogora National Park. As well as scenic walks, we will visit several traditional coastal villages and historical and cultural monuments.
- Kruja – Visit the bazaar and the strategic fortress of Skanderbeg, Albania’s national hero
- Albanian Alps – Rural villages, traditional cultures and some of the most spectacular landscapes in the country, explore the Thethi Valley and hike the ‘Mutton Path’
- Llogora National Park – Enjoy stunning vistas of the Llogora Pass,Karaburuni Peninsula and the Ionic coast
- Tirana – Hike up to the Black Cave of Pellumbas
- Day 1 – Join tour Tirana airport and transfer to Durres
- Day 2 – Drive to Llogora National Park; afternoon walk on the Karaburuni Peninsula
- Day 3 – Hike to Dhjopuri Pass, afternoon visit to Dhermi Village
- Day 4 – Drive to Tirana, afternoon hike to Pellumbas Cave
- Day 5 – Drive to the Albanian Alps
- Day 6 – Exploring the Thethi Valley
- Day 7 – Drive to Kruja via Shkodra
- Day 8 – Tour ends Kruja