Visions of Virginia
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
13 nights from £2,175 per person.
Steeped in colonial history and blessed with abundant natural beauty, Virginia is a vision of the perfect holiday destination. Discover its 17th century roots at Jamestown, site of the first permanent English colony, and momentous historic sites relating to the War of Independence and the American Civil War. Savour the delightful colours of spring wildflowers or autumn leaves. Be inspired by the majesty of Shenandoah Valley and the Great Smoky Mountains. This wonderful tour also includes a stay amongst the museums and monuments of Washington DC and an introduction to the best of neighbouring North Carolina, noted for its Old World architecture and southern charm.
- 12 nights in hotels and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- City tour of Washington with local guide
- Barboursville Vineyard
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Natural Bridge
- Afternoon teas at Martha Washington Inn
- Tour of Barter Theatre
- Entrance to Chimney Rock Park
- Entrance to Reynolda House
- Entrance to Colonial Williamsburg
- Entrance to Jamestown
- Entrance to Historic Bethabara Park
- Berkeley Plantation
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled British Airways or Virgin Atlantic direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Day 1 – London, Washington D.C.
- Day 2 – Washington D.C.
- Day 3 – Washington D.C.
- Day 4 – Charlottesville
- Day 5 – Charlottesville, Lexington
- Day 6 – Lexington, Roanoke
- Day 7 – Roanoke – Pigeon Forge
- Day 8 – Pigeon Force
- Day 9 – Pigeon Forge, Winston-Salem
- Day 10 – Winston-Salem
- Day 11 – Winston-Salen, Williamsburg
- Day 12 – Jamestown, Williamsburg
- Day 13 – Alexandria, London
- Day 14 – London