An adventure packed self-drive encompassing the mesmerising scenery and famous highlights of the Rocky Mountains with a chance to stay in world class resorts and the principle cities of Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. An optional activity package is available to pre-book to enhance your stay.
- 3 Star hotels. In remote areas such as national parks or small towns, this standard may not exist and accommodation may be more simple and rustic.
- Upgrade to 5 Star accommodation at a supplement.
- Unlimited Adventures is a recommended self-drive itinerary including accommodation for 15 nights, ferry crossings and a personalised roadbook. Prices do not include car hire.
- Upgrade to the Unlimited Adventures & Activity Package at a supplement.
- This includes:
- Day 3: 2 hour Sundance Loop horseback ride
- Day 6: 2½ hour river raft float trip on the Athabasca River
- Day 12: 2½ hour whalewatching by zodiac
- Day 15: 4 hour coastal rainforest adventure
- ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- Please note that most of Canada’s national parks charge entrance fees for visitors, so we recommend that you carry sufficient amounts of cash when driving.. Children under 6 years are not accepted on the Unlimited Adventures self-drive and Activity Package.
- Day 1 – CALGARY
- Day 2 – BANFF
- Day 3 – LAKE LOUISE
- Day 4 – JASPER
- Day 5 – CLEARWATER
- Day 6 – TYAX WILDERNESS RESORT
- Day 7 – WHISTLER
- Day 8 – VANCOUVER ISLAND
- Day 9 – VANCOUVER