Volcanic landscapes, dramatic mountains and underground cities are all part of this active family adventure across Turkey. We white water raft through the Koprulu canyon, camp under the stars and roll in the mud baths in Dalyan. We also travel along some spectacular coastlines and admire the country's impressive ancient relics.
- stanbul – Explore the great city previously known as Constantinople.
- Kas – Boat trip out to the sunken city of Kekova.
- Cappadocia – Exploring the surreal landscapes, rock churches and underground cities of central Anatolia and the Taurus Mountains.
- Koprulu Kanyon National Park – Rafting through the stunning landscapes of the Kopru River.
- Ancient Sites – Visit Olympus, Aspendos and the eternal flame of ‘Chimera’.
- Turquoise Coast – Relax and swim from a boat on the shores of the Mediterranean.
- Goreme – Pottery making in the heart of Cappadocia
- Day 1 – Join tour Goreme
- Day 2 – Drive to the Ihlara Canyon; walking in the valley
- Day 3 – Explore the Pigeon Valley and pottery making
- Day 4 – Walking in the Pancarlik Valley. Visit Kizilcukur Valley and Cavusin
- Day 5 – Explore the Valley of the Hermits and Kaymakli. Afterrnoon hike to Sokullupinar
- Day 6 – Explore the Cimbar Canyon and Demirkazik Village
- Day 7 – Walking in the Yallak Valley. Drive to Konya
- Day 8 – Visit Koprulu National Park; afternoon rafting on the Koprulu River
- Day 9 – Drive to Olympus via Aspendos and Antalya
- Day 10 – Morning boat trip to the sunken city at Kekova. Afternoon drive to Kas
- Day 11 – Drive to Fethiye and walk to Oludeniz via Kaya Koyu
- Day 12 – Full Day boat trip from Fethiye
- Day 13 – Explore Dalyan; visit the ancient site of Caunos and the hot springs. Optional visit to Iztuzu Beach
- Day 14 – Fly to Istanbul; half Day guided tour of the city
- Day 15 – Tour ends Istanbul