Trans Canadian Rail
Discover this vast, spectacular country on this epic east to west rail journey that visits many of Canada’s natural wonders and passes through countless mesmerising landscapes. Your journey begins in the cosmopolitan city of Toronto and finishes in the stunning harbourside city of Vancouver. This comprehensive rail tour is the perfect introduction for the first time Canada visitor. Choose to upgrade your hotels and class of rail travel for the ultimate experience!
- Accommodation is in cabins on board The Canadian and RedLeaf service on board the Rocky Mountaineer. Hotels will be confirmed with final itineraries.
- Upgrade to SilverLeaf service or to GoldLeaf service on board The Rocky Mountaineer at a supplement.
- 3 Star hotels, but in remote areas this standard may not exist.Transfers are included from the train station to Jasper hotel (for Fairmont Jasper Park only), from Lake Louise to Banff and to and from Kamloops train station. At other destinations you will be required to make your own way to your hotel and you will also be required to independently reconfirm any arrangements locally.
- Upgrade to 5 Star accommodation at a supplement.
- Rail Journey
- Trans Canadian Rail is escorted by a local guide on the sightseeing excursions detailed only. This is an independent journey and no Kuoni representative will be available.
- ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- Pack a small overnight bag for your journey on The Canadian as your main luggage will be stored in a separate luggage carriage and will not be accessible during the journey
- Days 1-2: TORONTO
- Day 3 – NIAGARA FALLS/VIA RAIL — THE CANADIAN
- Days 4-5: VIA RAIL — THE CANADIAN
- Day 6-7: JASPER
- Day 8 – LAKE LOUISE
- Days 9-10: BANFF
- Day 11 – ROCKY MOUNTAINEER/KAMLOOPS
- Days 12-13: ROCKY MOUNTAINEER / VANCOUVER
- Day 14 – VANCOUVER
- Day 15 – VANCOUVER