From glitzy Las Vegas to the red rocks of Sedona to the dramatic Grand Canyon, this exciting program will leave you with a lifetime of memories. Travel along a portion of Route 66 into the rugged desert landscapes of Arizona and wind your way through the ancestral home of the Navajo people. Explore the incredible national parks of Utah, filled with unusual sandstone spires and breathtaking trails for you to discover on this magnificent trip.
- Las Vegas
- Try your luck in the “Entertainment Capital of the World.”
- Route 66
- Travel along a portion of this historic highway.
- Journey through scenic Red Rock Country.
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Travel through the stunning natural beauty of stunning red cliffs and gorgeous ponderosa pine.
- Learn about the Code Talkers of World War II.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Stay inside the park; marvel at the sights from the South Rim.
- Monument Valley
- Join an informative guided excursion in open-air vehicles through this spectacular region.
- Lake Powell
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this desert lake.
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Travel along the amphitheatre of pink, orange and red hoodoos.
- Zion National Park
- Explore the towering rock formations of Zion Canyon.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE LAS VEGAS
- Day 2 – LAS VEGAS – ROUTE 66 – SEDONA
- Day 3 – SEDONA – GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4 – GRAND CANYON – MONUMENT VALLEY – LAKE POWELL (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – LAKE POWELL FREE TIME
- Day 6 – LAKE POWELL – BRYCE CANYON & ZION NATIONAL PARKS (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – ZION NATIONAL PARK FREE TIME
- Day 8 – ZION – DEPART LAS VEGAS