The Many Faces of Florida
Tour the Sunshine State and see all that Florida has to offer
Visit Biscayne, Dry Tortugas, Everglades
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
21 nights from £2,290 per person.
Explore a glorious mixture of Florida’s Nature Coast, her Atlantic Ocean and Mexican Gulf beaches, the Florida Keys, “Original Florida” (before theme parks and highrise), Florida’s Panhandle paradise, three fascinating National Parks, numerous National Wildlife Refuges and State Parks, unique Scenic Highways and Byways, and Orlando’s theme park hub.
Florida has become virtually synonymous with theme parks and stunning beaches, both of which it has in spades (and buckets!), but the Sunshine State has so much more to offer. Discover this other Florida, an untouched paradise that is home to many different ecosystems, providing habitats for a huge variety of flora and fauna, many of which are found nowhere else in the world.
Relax and adventure in a watery wonderland of barrier islands, beaches, coral reefs, sand dunes, tidal flats, salt and freshwater marshes, rivers, reed beds, marsh fringed lakes, sawgrass prairies, freshwater springs, and mangrove swamps. Explore dense palm forests, tropical hardwood hammocks, longleaf pine forests and dry prairies. This tour will take you to see it all!
- 4 National Parks
- Selected scenic routes & coastal beaches
- Visit Orlando, Miami Beach and Key West
- 21 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 21 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-3 Fly UK to Orlando
- Day 4-5 Biscayne National Park and Miami Beach
- Day 6-7 Dry Tortugas National Park and Key West
- Day 8 Everglades National Park
- Day 9-10 Sarasota, Lido Key
- Day 11 St. Pete Beach
- Day 12 Crystal River
- Day 13-14 Edward Ball Wakulla Springs State Park
- Day 15 Panama City
- Day 16-17 Gulf Islands National Seashore and Pensacola
- Day 18-19 Amelia Island
- Day 20 St. Augustine
- Day 21 Fly Orlando to UK