Temple, Tiger & Taj Trail
A wonderful introduction to northern India combining history, culture, the mesmerising Taj Mahal, stunning wildlife and the resplendent Golden Temple of Amritsar. This tour includes a number of game drives on the trail of the elusive tiger, plus the chance to spot other flora and fauna in India’s most revered National Parks.
- The hotels on the Temple, Tiger & Taj Trail tour are of a Three Star standard. Guests can upgrade to a Four Star tour departing on the highlighted dates.
- Escorted by an English-speaking guide throughout. With the exception of any included sightseeing, extensions aren’t escorted, but assistance is provided in each destination by local representatives and guides.
- Two complimentary bottles of 500ml mineral water per person per day
- The Festival of Colours, Holi, will be celebrated all over India on 17 Mar 2014, during which people spray each other with different coloured dyes and this may cause a slight change to the itinerary, if affected.
- The best tiger sightings are between Nov and Apr.
- During Dec and Jan night time temperatures in the National Parks can drop dramatically so we recommend taking warm clothing for early morning game drives.
- Day 1 – DELHI
- Day 2 – DELHI, JAIPUR
- Day 3 – JAIPUR
- Day 4 – JAIPUR, RANTHAMBORE
- Day 5 – RANTHAMBORE
- Day 6 – RANTHAMBORE, AGRA
- Day 7 – AGRA, DELHI
- Day 8 – DELHI, AMRITSAR
- Day 9 – AMRITSAR
- Day 10 – AMRITSAR, DELHI
- Day 11 – DELHI