Visit Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair, Freycinet
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
10 nights from £3,725 per person.
Discover the green and rugged beauty of Tasmania on this 11-day Non- Exclusive Escorted Group Tour. Soak in the breathtaking scenery of Tasmania’s national parks, sample freshly shucked oysters and award-winning wines, see endangered Tasmanian devils and learn about Australia’s convict history at the former penal colony on Sarah Island.
- View breathtaking scenery of Freycinet National Park & Cradle Mountain
- Discover convict history at the former penal colony on Sarah Island
- Guaranteed departures & small groups
- Early booking discount
Group size: Please note that this tour operates with a maximum group size of 20 passengers. Early booking offers are available.
- Day 1 – To Hobart
- Day 2 – To Freycinet National Park
- Day 3 – Freycinet National Park
- Day 4 – To Launceston
- Day 5 – To Cradle Mountain
- Day 6 – To Cradle Mountain
- Day 7 – To Corinna
- Day 8 – To Strahan
- Day 9 – Strahan
- Day 10 – To Hobart
- Day 11 – Hobart