Southern Thailand by Bike
Visit Khao Sam Roi Yot, Khao Sok
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
8 nights from £799 per person.
Set against a backdrop of impressive limestone scenery we make our way by bike and bus from the bustling capital of Bangkok through the villages, plantations, jungles and beaches of southern Thailand. Cycling through this varied landscape we visit holy caves and hilltop palaces, taking in village life, Buddhist temples and Thailand's best seafood along the way. Explore the stunning beauty of Sam Roi Yod National Park before winding down on the beaches of the south.
- Bangkok – Optional night cycle through Thailand’s bustling capital
- Petchaburi – Khao Luang Caves and the temple and palaces of Khao Wang
- Sam Roi Yod National Park – Explore the Karst landscape of Thailand’s first coastal marine park by bike
- Village life and coastal trails – Cycle through a landscape of villages and plantations and follow the coast south to the beaches of Pranburi, Ao Manao and Chumpon
- Beaches and islands – Relax and enjoy the beauty of Southern Thailand’s tropical islands
- Day 1 – Tour starts in Bangkok, optional night cycling tour
- Day 2 – Cycle Phetchaburi past salt pans to Cha Am
- Day 3 – Cycle Cha Am onto Pranburi beach
- Day 4 – Explore stunning Sam Roi Yod National Park by bike
- Day 5 – Ao Manao Bay and ride to Chumpon Beach
- Day 6 – Explore Khao Sok National Park, drive onto Ao Nang
- Day 7 – In Noppharat. Optional tours around Koh Klang.
- Day 8 – Free day. Evening flight to Bangkok
- Day 9 – Tour ends Bangkok