Rocky Mountain Highlights
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
7 nights from £1,249 per person.
Straddling the border of both Alberta and British Columbia, the mighty Rocky Mountains present a fearsome barrier to your journey west. Intrepidly you will ascend into them from Calgary, experiencing the vastness of the Canadian wilderness along with the mesmerising spectacles of its most iconic national parks. Included in the itinerary is a memorable journey on the famed Rocky Mountaineer, possibly one of the world’s most spectacular rail adventures.
- 3 Star hotels, but in remote areas such as national parks or small towns this standard may not exist and accommodation may be of a more simple standard. RedLeaf service is included on board the Rocky Mountaineer. Hotels will be confirmed with final itineraries.
- Upgrade to GoldLeaf service and 4 Star accommodation at a supplement.
- Rail Journey
- Rocky Mountain Highlights is escorted by a local guide on the day trip from Banff to Jasper only. This is an independent journey and no Kuoni representative will be available locally.
- Day 1 – CALGARY
- Days 2-3: BANFF
- Days 4-5: BANFF/JASPER
- Day 6 – ROCKY MOUNTAINEER/KAMLOOPS
- Day 7 – ROCKY MOUNTAINEER/VANCOUVER
- Day 8 – VANCOUVER