Rail and Sail Tour
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
13 nights from £2,099 per person.
Enjoy the best of Canada on this superb Rail and Sail Tour, encompassing sights and sounds you’ve always dreamed of, including majestic mountains, rugged landscapes and wildlife in abundance.
- Explore this fascinating city, spectacularly set between the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- Attractions include historic Gastown, tranquil English Bay and the world-famous totem poles in Stanley Park.
- Courtesy of the Rocky Mountaineer
- Journey through the national parks of Glacier, Yoho and Banff.
- Travel along the famous Icefields Parkway into the spectacular wilderness of Jasper National Park.
- Vancouver – 2 nights at Bestwestern Plus Sands by the Sea (Standard), Coast Coal Harbour (Superior), Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (Deluxe)
- Vancouver – Kamloops (via Rocky Mountaineer) – 1 night at Thompson Hotel (Standard, Superior and Deluxe)
- Kamloops – Banff – 2 nights at Rundlestone Lodge (Standard), Mount Royal Hotel (Superior), Fairmont Banff Springs (Deluxe)
- Banff – Jasper – 2 nights at Lobstick Lodge (Standard), Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre (Superior), Fairmont Jasper Park (Deluxe)
- Jasper – Prince George (via rail) – 1 night at Sandman Inn & Suites Prince George (Standard, Superior and Deluxe)
- Prince George – Prince Rupert (via rail) – 1 night accommodation at Pacific Inn (Standard), Crest Hotel (Superior and Deluxe)
- Prince Rupert – Port Hardy (Inside Passage cruise) – 1 night at Airport Inn Port Hardy (Standard and Superior), Quarter Deck Inn and Marina (Deluxe)
- Port Hardy – Victoria – 2 nights at Executive House Hotel (Standard), Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa (Superior), Fairmont Empress (Deluxe)
- Victoria – Vancouver – 1 night at Bestwestern Plus Sands by the Sea (Standard), Coast Coal Harbour (Superior), Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (Deluxe)