Visit Los Glaciares, Torres del Paine
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
10 nights from £5,990 per person.
In the southern Andes mountains lies one of the most beautiful places on Earth… Patagonia. Astonishing landscapes of jagged Andean peaks and deep fjords carved by glaciers... panoramic vistas of living ice that changes shape and color by the angle of the sun, amid deep water lakes of emerald and turquoise. No wonder some local legends hold that extraterrestrials once lived here. A journey to the end of the earth, where sea lions, condors and penguins share the landscape with pink flamingos... gauchos drive herds across the pampas... and the essence of life is in the passion of a tango. Join us for a remarkable 11-day Patagonia travel adventure through stunning fjords, glaciers, turquoise lakes, jagged, dramatic mountains valleys populated by exotic wildlife – with an opportunity to experience a slice of daily life in the Patagonian outback. Experience the exotic flora and amazing wildlife of Torres del Paines National Park; Perito Moreno Glacier, one of the wonders of the world; cruises on the Ultima Esperanza Fjord and the Lago Argentina; a private visit to one of the world’s most famous silversmiths; a private lunch at a ranch where gauchos demonstrate their skills; a private wine pairing dinner in Puerto Natales; excursions led by local guides and naturalists, and so much more... on a Patagonia travel experience that's second to none.
- A private cruise on Lake Argentino, with views of the vast Upsala Glacier.
- A private lunch at Estancia Cristina, a cattle ranch in a remote region of Patagonia.
- A visit to the workshop of the Draghi family, world-famous silversmiths of Argentina.
- A Gaucho Show, where cowboys of the Argentine outback demonstrate their amazing riding and “horse whispering” skills.
- A picnic lunch overlooking the awesome Perito Moreno Glacier in Glacier National Park.
- A Tango Show in Buenos Aires, where the passionate pas de deux was born.
- Day 1 – Arrive Santiago
- Day 2 – Picturesque Puerto Natales
- Day 3 – Torres del Paines National Park
- Day 4 – Cruise to Punta Jamon & the Puesteros
- Day 5 – A singular Day in Puerto Natales
- Day 6 – El Calafate & Lago Argentino
- Day 7 – Estancia Cristina & Upsala Glacier
- Day 8 – Perito Moreno Glacier
- Day 9 – Fly to Buenos Aires
- Day 10 – Silversmiths, Gaucho culture & tango in Argentina’s “Big Apple”
- Day 11 – Journey home