Orlando, Everglades and Florida’s beaches
Florida’s theme-park heaven, wonderful sandy beaches and two national parks
Theme parks, national parks, stunning beaches and two beautiful coastlines await you in the beautiful Florida. In Orlando, theme-park heaven, you’ll be spoilt for choice. The best known are Seaworld, Universal Studios, Gatorland, Aquatica and, of course, the Disney complex of the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon and Epcot.
After all that fun in Orlando, travel eastwards to the Gulf Coast and Sarasota where gorgeous sandy beaches and warm seas will entrance you. Travelling south you’ll discover how South Florida is as much about water as it is about land. Explore Everglades National Park, a wildlife paradise. Drive across the sea exploring a tropical paradise of countless limestone and coral islets on the spectacular Overseas Highway. Stay in Key Largo and visit Key West, only 90 miles from Cuba!
Take time in the watery wonderland that is Biscayne National Park, before travelling northwards up the Atlantic Coast visiting Miami Beach and Cocoa Beach and other beautiful beaches on your way towards Cape Kennedy Space Centre and Orlando.
- 2 National Parks and beaches of both Gulf and Atlantic Coasts
- Selected scenic routes & Florida Keys
- City breaks Orlando
- 15 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-2 Fly UK to Orlando
- Day 3-4 Sarasota, Longboat Key
- Day 5-6 Everglades National Park and Key Largo
- Day 7-8 Key West, Marathon
- Day 9-11 Miami Beach and Biscayne National Park
- Day 12-13 Cocoa Beach
- Day 14 Fly Orlando to UK