Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
7 nights from £2,495 per person.
Northern California showcases an eclectic mix of captivating cities and natural landscapes for you to enjoy on this guided holiday. See the famous landmarks of San Francisco, indulge in a wine tasting in Napa Valley, discover amazing Lake Tahoe and relax in the quaint seaside community of Carmel-by-the-Sea on this unforgettable Californian holiday.
- San Francisco
- Tour the highlights of the City by the Bay.
- Napa Valley
- Enjoy wine tasting and dinner aboard the elegant Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Visit North America’s most popular railroad museum and experience the lavishly restored trains and engaging exhibits.
- Lake Tahoe
- Discover this amazing lake, the largest alpine lake in North America.
- Mono Lake
- View the breathtaking scenery.
- Yosemite National Park
- Explore Yosemite Valley and admire the iconic Half Dome, El Capitan and waterfalls.
- Salinas Valley
- Travel to the “Salad Bowl of the World.”
- Stop in this quaint seaside community.
- Visit Cannery Row and Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Monterey Peninsula
- Journey along the spectacular 17-Mile Drive.
- Roaring Camp
- Step back in time to a logging camp of the 1880s.
- Henry Coswell Redwoods State Park
- Marvel at the famous giant redwood trees.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE SAN FRANCISCO (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 3 – SAN FRANCISCO – NAPA –SONOMA
- Day 4 – NAPA – SACRAMENTO – LAKE TAHOE
- Day 5 – LAKE TAHOE – MONO LAKE – YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6 – YOSEMITE – SALINAS VALLEY – CARMEL – MONTEREY (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – MONTEREY PENINSULA & BIG SUR EXCURSION
- Day 8 – MONTEREY – ROARING CAMP – DEPART SAN FRANCISCO