New England Highlights and Boston
Glorious coastlines and magnificent mountains in this leisurely adventure through New England’s highlights
A condensed tour of New England, full of variety but ideal if you like to stay a bit longer in fewer places to give you more time to take in the sights and surroundings. Enjoy cosmopolitan Boston, before travelling north to New Hampshire’s White Mountains, a region of magnificent granite mountains, deep forests, sparkling lakes, quaint villages and an extraordinary range of outdoor activities. Then travel southwards to enjoy a variety of New England’s fabulous coastlines.
Start your trip in Boston, one of America’s oldest, most historic and cultural cities. Discover a metropolis where old and new happily co-exist, and where a wealth of attractions and activities for all ages awaits you. Walking is the best way to get around here and, when you need a rest or feel hungry, there are a delicious variety of eateries to tempt you.
This tour takes you on scenic routes through wonderful countryside and along glorious coastlines, rich in Colonial and Revolutionary history. Discover traditional fishing ports, miles of sandy beaches, fascinating historical sites, extraordinary islands, and wonderful seafood.
- Scenic byways through forests, mountains and coastal roads, quaint villages and fishing ports
- City break in Boston
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels & Inns
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Boston, MA 3 nights
- Jackson, The White Mountains, NH 4 nights
- Newport, RI 3 nights
- Chatham, Cape Cod, MA 4 nights