National Parks Wonders
Visit Grand Teton, Yellowstone
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
8 nights from £2,565 per person.
Discover legendary landscapes and impressive scenes on this exciting guided holiday. Look out for bison, elk and bears at Yellowstone National Park. In the Black Hills, take in the majestic site of Mt. Rushmore or learn about days gone by with a Wild West experience at the Oregon Trail Center. The soaring peaks and abundant wildlife of the Grand Teton National Park will have you enjoying every moment as you discover these fascinating wonders on this memorable national parks program.
- Learn about the journey of the West’s early pioneers at the Oregon Trail Center.
- Duck under the elk-horn arches and stroll the boardwalks in this authentic Old-West town; take an aerial tram to the summit of Rendezvous Mountain for spectacular views of Grand Teton National Park.
- Grand Teton National Park
- View soaring peaks and abundant wildlife.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Look out for Old Faithful as well as bison, elk and bears while exploring America’s first National Park.
- Learn about the Old West at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West.
- Devil’s Tower National Monument
- Explore the stunning landscape around this iconic natural formation.
- Tour this National Historic Landmark by private trolley.
- Black Hills
- Visit Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE SALT LAKE CITY
- Day 2 – SALT LAKE CITY – JACKSON (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 4 – JACKSON – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING
- Day 6 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – CODY – SHERIDAN
- Day 7 – SHERIDAN – DEADWOOD – RAPID CITY (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 8 – BLACK HILLS EXCURSION & FREE TIME
- Day 9 – DEPART RAPID CITY