Namib Lodge Safari
Visit Etosha, Sossusvlei Namibrand, Waterberg
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
11 nights from £1,794 per person.
From our customised safari truck we explore the dramatic canyons, towering sand dunes and magnificent wildlife parks of the Namib landscape. Staying in comfortable lodges along the route we track elephants, rhinos and lions through Etosha and Waterberg Plateau National Parks. We also visit the majestic cheetah in a conservation centre and watch seals basking on the coast.
- Sossusvlei – The world’s highest sand dunes.
- Etosha – Abundant wildlife from comfortable lodges within the park.
- Damaraland – The impressive petrified forest and ancient rock art.
- Swakopmund – A charming coastal town with German colonial architecture.
- Cape Cross Seal Colony – An amazingly large seal colony on the Atlantic Coast.
- Waterberg Plateau – A walk in the scenic plateau to discover wildlife.
- Day 1 – Join tour Windhoek
- Day 2 – Drive to Sesriem
- Day 3 – Exploring Sossusvlei and Sesriem Canyon
- Day 4 – Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
- Day 5 – In Swakopmund
- Day 6 – Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
- Day 7 – Visit Petrified Forest; drive to Okaukuejo or Halali in Etosha National Park
- Day 8 – Game drives in Etosha National Park
- Day 9 – Game drives in Etosha National Park
- Day 10 – Drive to Waterberg Plateau Park
- Day 11 – Drive to Windhoek
- Day 12 – Tour ends Windhoek