Visit Denali, Glacier, Kenai Fjords
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
7 nights from £2,890 per person.
Experience the pristine wilderness, dramatic glaciers and enchanting communities that make up this majestic Alaskan tour. From the abundant wildlife at the Kenai Fjords National Park, you'll get the chance to meet champion Iditarod dogs, visit indigenous villages and explore Anchorage, Alaska's largest city. Discover the scenic beauty and delightful towns of this magnificent destination on this tour of a lifetime.
- Take a paddlewheel boat down the Tanana and Chena Rivers; visit an Athabascan village and meet native Alaskans.
- Denali National Park
- Spend two relaxing nights in one of Alaska’s most popular destinations; journey on a wilderness excursion; enjoy the Denali Dinner Theater.
- Alaska Railroad
- Ride the rails through Alaska’s pristine wilderness.
- Explore Alaska’s largest city; learn about Alaska’s first people at the Alaska Native Heritage Center; visit an Alaska wildlife rehabilitation centre.
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Cruise this National Park filled with dramatic glaciers and abundant wildlife.
- Discover one of Alaska’s oldest and most delightful towns; travel the scenic Seward Highway, a designated All-American Road.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE FAIRBANKS (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – FAIRBANKS SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 3 – FAIRBANKS – DENALI NATIONAL PARK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 4 – DENALI NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 5 – DENALI – ALASKA RAILROAD – ANCHORAGE (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 6 – ANCHORAGE SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 7 – ANCHORAGE – KENAI FJORDS NATIONAL PARK – SEWARD
- Day 8 – SEWARD – DEPART ANCHORAGE