Kruger, Kwazulu & Coast
From the game lands of Kruger National Park to the beautiful coastline of the Indian Ocean, South Africa is a wonderful destination for a family holiday. We experience many of the country's natural and cultural highlights including a visit to a traditional Zulu village. We are also able to view some of South Africa's unique wildlife, from big cats to bottle-nosed dolphins.
- Kruger National Park – Seeking out the Big Five from our safari vehicle.
- Mlilwane – Walking in the bush in the Kingdom of Swaziland and looking for zebra, impala and warthog.
- African style accommodation – Sleeping in a beehive hut.
- Kosy Bay – Looking for dolphins in the Indian Ocean.
- Saint Lucia Wetland Park – Spotting hippos and crocs from a boat.
- Day 1 – Join tour Johannesburg. Drive to Graskop
- Day 2 – Drive to Kruger National Park via Blyde River Canyon
- Day 3 – In Kruger National Park
- Day 4 – In Kruger National Park; late afternoon drive to Tshukudu Game Reserve
- Day 5 – In Tshukudu Game Reserve
- Day 6 – Drive to Sabie on Kruger’s southern boundary
- Day 7 – Drive to Mlilwane in Swaziland; optional activities
- Day 8 – Morning game walk in Mlilwane; free afternoon for optional activities
- Day 9 – Drive to Kosi Bay
- Day 10 – In Kosi Bay
- Day 11 – Drive to St Lucia
- Day 12 – Drive to Durban where the tour ends