Experience a taste of Kenya on this outstanding introductory tour of the country’s most beautiful and varied wildlife areas, including Samburu National Park, Lake Nakuru, Mount Kenya and the Masai Mara. Transport is by private minibus, accompanied by an English-speaking guide throughout.
- Stay in a superb tented camp on Lake Elmenteita
- Visit four spectacular wildlife areas
- Transport: Based on a 7- or 9-seater 4×4 popup roof safari vehicle where each client has a window seat. A 4×4 vehicle will be provided for those taking the tour on a private basis. You will be accompanied by an expert driver / guide.
- The Great Migration
- From July to October the Masai Mara is the scene of the Great Migration when, stalked by hungry predators, millions of wildebeest and zebras travel from the Serengeti to the new pastures of the Masai Mara, braving crocodile-infested rivers and other dangers.
- Day 1 – To Nairobi
- Day 2 Nairobi
- Day 3 – To Shaba National Reserve
- Day 4 – Shaba National Reserve
- Day 5 – To Mount Kenya National Park
- Day 6 – To The Rift Valley
- Day 7 – To The Masai Mara
- Day 8 – Masai Mara
- Day 9 – To London
- Day 10 – London