Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
5 nights from £2,285 per person.
An island of dramatic contrasts, Iceland is a landscape forged by fire and ice. Steaming lava fields and hot pools reflect its volcanic nature, while massive glaciers continue to sculpt the mountains and valleys, leaving thundering waterfalls and plunging fjords. Travel the “Golden Circle” where many natural scenic wonders are located. Enjoy an overnight stay in a local fishing village to enjoy a puffin cruise. Create your own adventure with your choice of exciting activities – go deep sea fishing, explore on horseback, soak in mineral rich natural baths or take a lava cave hike – it's your exploration! Discover the spectacular landscapes and proud people of this small island nation during this fascinating journey.
- Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon, surrounded by lava fields.
- Marvel in the beauty of Gullfoss Waterfall, one of the world’s Top 10 waterfalls.
- Board a traditional oak fishing vessel for a cruise to a local Puffin sanctuary.
- Meet a local shark farming family and learn about the industry and taste cured “Hakare.”
- Day 1 – Arrive Reykjavik, Iceland
- Day 2 – Reykjavik, Iceland
- Day 3 – Reykjavik – Grundarfjordur
- Day 4 – Grundarfjordur – Akureyri
- Day 5 – Reykjavik
- Day 6 – Reykjavik – Depart for Home – Arrive UK