Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
7 nights from £2,145 per person.
Delve into American history on this fascinating guided trip from Washington D.C. to Philadelphia. See the iconic White House and Washington Monument, step back in time at Colonial Williamsburg and bear witness to revolutionary war history at Gettysburg National Military Park. Finally, marvel at the Liberty Bell and awe-inspiring Independence Hall in Philadelphia. A must-do trip for all history-buffs!
- Washington, D.C.See the famous memorials and sights.
- Arlington National Cemetery
- View the cemetery of the nation’s heroes.
- Mount Vernon
- Tour the home of President George Washington.
- Step back in time to the eve of the American Revolution.
- Experience America’s beginnings through interactive exhibits.
- Explore the first permanent English settlement.
- Visit St. John’s Church and walk the steps of Revolutionary heroes.
- Enjoy a guided tour of President Thomas Jefferson’s home.
- Shenandoah National Park
- Take in stunning views along Skyline Drive.
- Harpers Ferry National Historic Park
- Discover this historic community.
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- View the battlefields and the Battle of Gettysburg Cyclorama.
- Lancaster County
- Explore Pennsylvania Dutch Country, home to the Amish.
- Discover the U.S. Constitution Center and Liberty Bell.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE WASHINGTON, D.C. (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – WASHINGTON, D.C. MONUMENTS & MEMORIALS ? FREE TIME
- Day 3 – WASHINGTON, D.C. ? MOUNT VERNON ? YORKTOWN ? WILLIAMSBURG (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 4 – JAMESTOWN ? COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG
- Day 5 – WILLIAMSBURG ? MONTICELLO ? SHENANDOAH NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6 – SHENANDOAH ? HARPERS FERRY ? GETTYSBURG
- Day 7 – GETTYSBURG ? LANCASTER COUNTY ? PHILADELPHIA
- Day 8 – PHILADELPHIA ? DEPART WASHINGTON, D.C.