Explore the American History on this Eastern USA escorted tour. Start in Washington D.C then head south to Philadelphia, stop off at some late President's homes, visit battlefields and discover birthplace of American independence.
- Discover a land steeped in colonial history as you journey from the Capital through countryside and towns associated with the revolution and the early years of the Nation.
- Washington DC, the nation’s capital
- Gettysburg – view the Civil War battlefields
- Jamestown, site of the first English settlement
- Philadelphia, birthplace of Independence
- Day 1 – Arrive Washington
- Day 2 – Washington, D.C. Monuments & Memorials
- Day 3 – Washington – Williamsburg
- Day 4 – Jamestown – Colonial Williamsburg
- Day 5 – Williamsburg – Shenandoah National Park
- Day 6 – Shenandoah – Gettysburg
- Day 7 – Gettysburg – Lancaster County – Philadelphia
- Day 8 – Philadelphia – Depart Washington, D.C.