Visit Hawaii Volcanoes
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
10 nights from £3,325 per person.
Discover the lush beaches, dramatic volcanoes, and amazing vistas while you taste the fresh local produce that Hawaii is known for on this guided holiday. Take in the sights and history of Honolulu and Pearl Harbor, then journey through the macadamia nut orchards beautiful coasts of Kona. Spend leisure time in Maui and Kauai, perhaps relaxing on the beach or sailing on the crystal-clear waters that make up this spectacular itinerary destination.
- Explore Honolulu’s main highlights including Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and downtown Honolulu.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Learn how the Hawaiian Islands were created; stop at the active Kilauea Volcano; visit the Thomas A. Jaggar Museum and walk through an actual lava tube.
- See the colourful marine life and enjoy the natural beauty.
- Visit a local farm and learn about sustainable farming; experience Hawaiian culture at an authentic luau.
- Cruise along the Wailua River and visit the famous Fern Grotto.
- A Trafalgar Bonus – All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo, Kona-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue including all airport transfers
- Aloha Welcome with flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1
- Day 1 – ARRIVE OAHU, HONOLULU – WAIKIKI (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – PEARL HARBOR & HONOLULU SIGHTSEEING
- Day 3 – OAHU – HAWAII VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK – KONA (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 4 – KONA FREE TIME
- Day 5 – KONA – MAUI (3 NIGHTS)
- Day 6-7 – MAUI FREE TIME
- Day 8 – MAUI – KAUAI (3 NIGHTS)
- Day 9-
- Day 10 – KAUAI FREE TIME
- Day 11 – DEPART KAUAI