Great Parks of the West
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
13 nights from £975 per person.
The national parks of the Canadian Rockies are showcased to perfection on this tour, boasting sights that will take your breath away.
- Vancouver’s No.1 attraction, Stanley Park, for a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Travel through the Coastal Mountains to Manning Provincial Park
- Exploring the Okanagan Valley
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Glacier National Park and Rogers Pass
- Enjoy an Ice Explorer Ride on the Columbia Icefield.
- Vancouver – 2 nights at Sandman Hotel (Standard)
- Vancouver – Penticton – 1 night at Sandman (Standard)
- Penticton – Revelstoke – 1 night at Sandman Inn (Standard)
- Revelstoke – Banff – 2 nights at Spruce Grove Inn (Standard)
- Banff – Jasper – 2 nights at Amethyst Lodge (Standard)
- Jasper – 100 Mile House – 2 nights at Ramada Limited (Standard)
- 100 Mile House – Whistler – 2 nights at Whistler Village Inn (Standard)
- Whistler – Vancouver – 1 night at Sandman Hotel (Standard)