Grand Circle and Salt Lake City
Visit Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, Zion
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
15 nights from £1,941 per person.
In the Southwestern United States the Grand Circle awaits you. This vast area contains America’s greatest concentration of national parks and national monuments, and is linked together by stunning Scenic Byways.
Beginning and ending in Salt Lake City, take this leisurely tour through the states of Arizona, Colorado, Utah and Nevada, and see the most diverse scenery that America has to offer. There are fascinating geological shapes weathered over millennia by wind and water, mysterious remnants of ancient cultures, vibrant earth colours in all shades of red, brown, and ochre.
Each one of the eight national parks that you visit will make its indelible impression upon you. Your first sight of the Grand Canyon will leave you speechless. No matter what you have heard about its legendary beauty, no words can convey its immensity and beauty. It is one of the most visited natural wonders in the world. As you walk amongst and explore some of these greatest of nature’s works, you will be creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- 7 National Parks and 3 National Monuments
- Selected scenic routes
- City break in Salt Lake City
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-2 Fly UK to Salt Lake City
- Day 3-4 Arches & Canyonlands National Parks
- Day 5 Mesa Verde National Park
- Day 6 Monument Valley Tribal National Park
- Day 7 Lake Powell
- Day 8-9 Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 10 Zion National Park
- Day 11 Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 12-13 Capitol Reef National Park
- Day 14 Torrey to Salt Lake City
- Day 15 Fly Salt Lake City to UK