Grand Circle and Las Vegas
Visit Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, Monument Valley, Zion
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
14 nights from £1,784 per person.
Come and explore the Grand Circle in the Southwestern United States, a vast area containing America’s greatest concentration of national parks and national monuments linked together by stunning Scenic Byways.
This journey will leave you awe-inspired. Beginning and ending in Las Vegas, this leisurely tour through the states of Arizona, Colorado, Utah and Nevada gives you the most diverse scenery that America has to offer. Fascinating geological shapes weathered over millennia by wind and water, mysterious remnants of ancient cultures, vibrant earth colours in all shades of red, brown, ochre and more, await you.
No matter what you have heard about its legendary beauty, your first sight of the Grand Canyon will leave you speechless. No words can convey its immensity and beauty. It is one of the most visited natural wonders in the world. And each one of these eight national parks that you will visit will make its indelible impression upon you, as you walk amongst and explore some of these greatest of nature’s works.
- 8 National Parks and 3 National Monuments
- Selected scenic routes
- City break in Las Vegas
- 13 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 14 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1 Fly UK to Las Vegas
- Day 2 Zion National Park
- Day 3-4 Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 5 Capitol Reef National Park
- Day 6-7 Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- Day 8 Mesa Verde National Park
- Day 9-10 Monument Valley and Lake Powell
- Day 11-12 Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 13 Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
- Day 14 Fly Las Vegas to UK