Florida’s Sunshine Trail
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
10 nights from £2,650 per person.
From the gentle rising mists of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Everglades, to the funky and vibrant island revelry of Key West to the Spanish-infused, old-world charm of St. Augustine, this Florida guided trip has it all! Explore the Kennedy Space Centre on a private NASA coach and sip on mojitos or Sangria in Little Havana during the Miami leg of this tour.
- St. Augustine
- Take a ride on the Trolley, see the Nombre de Dios Mission, old St. Augustine Village and the oldest wooden school in the Americas.
- Cocoa Beach
- Visit the hometown of many east coast surfing champions located on a barrier island, nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Banana River Lagoon.
- Space Coast
- Visit NASA’s Kennedy Space Center; relive the historic Apollo 8 launch experience on a simulated Space Shuttle launch; experience the Astronaut Hall of Fame.
- Discover the Art Deco District, Little Havana and the South Beach neighbourhood.
- Florida Keys
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the “Road to Paradise” from Key Largo down to Key West.
- Key West
- Spend two relaxing nights at the southernmost point of the U.S.
- Traverse this World Heritage Site and International Biosphere Reserve; board an airboat to view endemic wildlife up close.
- Relax with two nights and enjoy the gentle pace and tropical ambiance of Florida’s Paradise Coast.
- Fort Meyers
- Join a private tour of the Edison & Ford Winter Estate with its beautiful historic buildings and award-winning gardens.
- Apollo Beach
- Observe manatees in their natural habitat from a variety of viewing platforms.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE ORLANDO
- Day 2 – ORLANDO – ST. AUGUSTINE – COCOA BEACH (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – KENNEDY SPACE CENTER
- Day 4 – COCOA BEACH – MIAMI (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – MIAMI SIGHTSEEING
- Day 6 – MIAMI – KEY WEST (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – KEY WEST SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 8 – KEY WEST – EVERGLADES – NAPLES (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 9 – NAPLES SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 10 – NAPLES – SARASOTA – TAMPA
- Day 11 – TAMPA – DEPART ORLANDO