Experience South America
Discover the vivacious culture and cuisine of South America. Delve into Brazil’s marvellous Rio de Janeiro and Iguazu, Argentina’s serene city of Mendoza and lively Buenos Aires. Embark upon the famed Lake Crossing between Chile and Argentina. Enjoy the ride as you travel up Corcovado via train to marvel at one of the new 7 Wonders of the World, Christ the Redeemer. Admire the gorgeous Iguazu Falls and explore Iguazu National Park. Open your taste buds to the renowned flavors of Argentina’s Mendoza vineyards. Spend two nights in fantastic Buenos Aires, the "Paris of South America." Feel deliciously content as you indulge in Bariloche’s decadent chocolate. Enjoy sweeping views of the continent’s famous Andean peaks. Venture into Chile’s wine country and savour a gourmet meal in the countryside. Admire breathtaking views of Chile’s Osorno Volcano from the comfort of your lakefront hotel.
- Take a cable car to Sugarloaf and enjoy a breathtaking view of Rio de Janeiro and the famous Copacabana and Ipanema beaches.
- Enjoy a walk through the Argentine and Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls, marveling at the powerful Devil’s Throat.
- Move to the passionate rhythms of tango and experience the “Paris of South America” when you immerse in the culture, cuisine and traditions of Buenos Aires.
- Experience the flavor and history of Argentina’s most famous wine, Malbec, during a gourmet wine pairing lunch and visits to bodegas in Mendoza.
- Stay on Avenida 9 de Julio, next to the Obelisk of Buenos Aires.
- Learn why Bariloche, nestled among lakes and mountains, is known as “Little Switzerland.”
- Observe the German influence in the village of Bariloche and enjoy a visit to a chocolate factory.
- Behold the dramatic beauty of the world-renowned Lake Crossing of the Andes between Argentina and Chile.
- Visit the fishing village of Angelmo and its local fish market.
- Relish renowned Chilean wines during a tour of a bodega and learn about the winemaking process.
- Day 1 – Arrive Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Day – Rio de Janeiro
- Day 3 – Rio de Janeiro
- Day 4 – Rio de Janeiro
- Day 5 – Rio de Janeiro – Iguazu Falls
- Day 6 – Iguazu Falls
- Day7 – Iguazu Falls – Mendoza, Argentina
- Day 8 – Mendoza
- Day 9 – Mendoza – Buenos Aires
- Day 10 – Buenos Aires
- Day 11 – Buenos Aires
- Day 12 – Buenos Aires – Bariloche
- Day 13 – Bariloche
- Day 14 – Bariloche – Puerto Varas (Lake District), Chile
- Day 15 – Puerto Varas – Puerto Montt – Santiago
- Day 16 – Santiago – Maipo Valley – Santiago
- Day 17 – Santiago – Depart for Home