East African Explorer
On this wildlife adventure we travel through Kenya's beautiful Rift Valley discovering Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island Nature Reserve and the shores of Lake Victoria. We explore the vast gamelands of the Masai Mara in search of elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, buffalo, and rhino. We also cross into Tanzania and discover the wildlife-rich Ngorongoro Crater and meet Masai warriors and Hadzabi bushmen.
- Masai Mara & Serengeti – Game viewing in the most iconic and prolific national parks in Africa.
- Ngorongoro Crater – The world’s largest intact caldera, home to rhino, leopard and giraffe.
- Great Rift Valley – Masai Villages and the Cradle of Mankind
- Tarangire – Large herds of elephants in baobab dotted bushland.
- Lake Naivasha – A walking safari and an opportunity to observe wildlife at close range.
- Lake Victoria – The second largest lake in the world and the source of the mighty river Nile.
- Day 1 – Join tour Nairobi; Drive to Lake Naivasha
- Day 2 – Morning Visit Crescent Island Nature Reserve; Drive to Ilariak
- Day 3 – In Ilariak; Drive to the Masai Mara
- Day 4 – Game Drives in the Masai Mara
- Day 5 – Drive to Kisii
- Day 6 – Drive to Musoma via the Isebania border crossing
- Day 7 – Drive to Serengeti National Park
- Day 8 – Games drives in Serengeti National Park
- Day 9 – Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation area. Visit Olduvai Gorge
- Day 10 – Game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater; Drive to Karatu
- Day 11 – Free Day. Optional 4×4 excursion to Lake Eyasi or local walk to Gibbs Farm
- Day 12 – Drive to Tarangire National Park; Afternoon game drive
- Day 13 – Morning game drive. Drive to Arusha