Dude Ranchin’ Yellowstone & Glacier Roundup
Visit Glacier, Yellowstone
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
9 nights from £3,095 per person.
Welcome to Cowboy Country with this unique Family Experiences guided trip. Say ‘Howdy!' with a trip to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center and discover exactly what it's like to be a cowboy. Enjoy the awe-inspiring Yellowstone National Park with its turquoise hot springs and boiling mud pots. Kids will love earning their Junior Ranger Badge, while learning all about Yellowstone wildlife on a guided tour with a naturalist. In Glacier National Park you'll be impressed by the incredible lakes and waterfalls - the remnants of the last Ice Age!
- Pompey’s Pillar National Monument
- See Native American petroglyphs and the only physical evidence of the Lewis and Clark expedition.
- Visit the Buffalo Bill Center of the West and take in a rodeo or Cowboy music review in season.
- Yellowstone National Park
- See Old Faithful and Yellowstone Falls; become a Junior Ranger.
- West Yellowstone
- Visit The Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center.
- 320 Guest RanchHorseback ride or take a floating or rafting trip on the Gallatin River; fish or hike and enjoy various ranch activities at this pleasant Montana guest ranch.
- Visit the Museum of the Rockies.
- Three Forks
- See the source of the Missouri River, named by Lewis and Clark.
- Gates of the MountainTake a boat cruise and look for mountain goats along the towering limestone cliffs.
- Learn about the daring work of firefighting smokejumpers at the Smokejumper Visitor Center (seasonal).
- Glacier National Park
- Cruise the Going-to-the-Sun Road aboard the historic Red Buses through Logan Pass, past the Continental Divide.
- Coeur d’Alene
- Explore the beautiful lakefront in this resort town.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE BILLINGS
- Day 2 – BILLINGS – CODY
- Day 3 – CODY – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – 320 GUEST RANCH (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – 320 GUEST RANCH FREE TIME
- Day 6 – 320 GUEST RANCH – HELENA
- Day 7 – HELENA – WHITEFISH (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 8 – GLACIER NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING
- Day 9 – WHITEFISH – SPOKANE
- Day 10 – DEPART SPOKANE