Visit Lake Nakuru, Mount Kenya
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
7 nights from £2,014 per person.
The Cheetah Safari is our most popular, covering a wide area and showing the very best of Kenya including Samburu, the Rift Valley and the Maasai Mara. Mileages are quite long and road conditions can be poor on occasion, however you see more of the country and the wildlife is truly unforgettable. The Cheetah Serena Safari is also available.
- One night in Nairobi
- Game drives in the unique landscape of Samburu National Reserve Stay at the famous Treetrops where Queen Elizabeth ascended to the British throne
- Optional game drive in the Aberdare mountains
- Visit Thomson’s Falls and the wildlife surrounding Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha
- Two days game viewing in the incredible Maasai Mara, seeking out big cats Extend your stay – by 3 or more nights
- Fly to Leopard Beach Resort & Spa on Kenya’s white sand coast
- One night in Nairobi then fly to stunning Zanzibar and the Breezes Beach Club
- Escorted by an English speaking driver/guide from departure from Nairobi to return to Nairobi. Extensions are not escorted but assistance is provided by our local representatives.
- Private Touring
- FLY MAASAI MARA / NAIROBI.You may end your Cheetah Safari by flying direct from the Mara to Nairobi for approx. £185 extra per person. Baggage allowance is 15kg in soft luggage.
- PRIVATE MINIBUS UPGRADE. Prebook a minibus exclusively for you for a supplement of £428 per person per tour (based on 2 sharing).
- BALLOON SAFARI – FROM £345. Prebook a hot air balloon safari during your stay in the Maasai Mara, finishing with a bush breakfast with sparkling wine.
- Day 1 – NAIROBI
- Day 2 – NAIROBI, SAMBURU
- Day 3 – SAMBURU
- Day 4 – SAMBURU, ABERDARES
- Day 5 – ABERDARES, LAKE NAIVASHA
- Day 6 – LAKE NAIVASHA, MAASAI MARA
- Day 7 – MAASAI MARA
- Day 8 – MAASAI MARA, NAIROBI