Cappadocia, Mountains and Coast Adventure
Volcanic landscapes, dramatic mountains and underground cities are all part of this Turkish adventure. We white water raft through the Koprulu canyon, camp under the stars in the Taurus Mountains and explore 'Old Istanbul'. We also travel along the spectacular Turquoise Coast and discover impressive ancient relics.
- Cappadocia – Exploring on foot these surreal landscapes, rock churches and underground cities of Central Anatolia.
- Taurus Mountains – Camping in these magnificent mountains
- Konya – Discovering the holy city of the Whirling Dervishes.
- Koprulu Kanyon N.P. – Rafting through the stunning landscapes of the Kopru River.
- Ancient Sites – Visiting Olympus, Aspendos and Chimera.
- Kas – Taking a boat trip out to the sunken city of Kekova.
- Turquoise Coast – Relaxing and swimming on the shores of the Mediterranean.
- Istanbul – Exploring the great city of Constantinople.
- Day 1 – Join tour Goreme
- Day 2 – Drive to the Ihlara Canyon; walking in the valley
- Day 3 – Explore the Pigeon Valley
- Day 4 – Walking in the Pancarlik Valley; visit Kizilcukur Valley and Cavusin
- Day 5 – Explore the Valley of the Hermits and Kaymakli. Afternoon hike to Sokullupinar
- Day 6 – Explore the Cimbar Canyon and Demirkazik Village
- Day 7 – Walking in the Yallak Valley. Drive to Konya
- Day 8 – Visit Koprulu National Park; afternoon rafting on the Koprulu River
- Day 9 – Drive to Olympus via Aspendos and Antalya
- Day 10 – Morning boat trip to the sunken city at Kekova. Afternoon drive to Kas
- Day 11 – Transfer to Fethiye and walk to Oludeniz via Kaya Koyu
- Day 12 – Full Day boat trip from Fethiye
- Day 13 – Explore Dalyan; visit the ancient site of Caunos and the hot springs. Optional visit to Iztuzu Beach
- Day 14 – Fly to Istanbul; half Day guided tour of the city
- Day 15 – Tour ends Istanbul