Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure
This exciting journey is an exploration from the vibrant city of Cape Town, through the Namibian Desert, the magnificent national parks of Namibia and Botswana and to the thundering Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Combining the most iconic destinations with some untouched and remote wildlife havens, this once-in-a-lifetime trip is a comprehensive journey through South West Africa and its wonderful sights.
- Etosha National Park – Game viewing in one of Africa’s unique wildlife settings.
- Okavango Delta – Explore the natural majesty of the Delta by boat and vehicle.
- Victoria Falls – One of the natural wonders of the world.
- Cape Town – An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountains and sea.
- Fish River Canyon – The world’s second largest canyon.
- Namib Desert – The world’s highest dunes and the remarkable landscapes of the Namib-Naukluft National Park.
- Swakopmund – Atlantic coastal town with German colonial influence.
- Damaraland – Petrified forest and the ancient rock paintings of Twyfelfontein.
- Hwange National Park – One of Zimbabwe’s premier national parks.
- Zambezi River – Optional activities in Africa’s Adventure Capital.
- Day 1 – Join tour Cape Town
- Day 2 – Full day’s sightseeing around Cape Town
- Day 3 – Drive to Cederberg
- Day 4 – Drive to Gariep River (Namibia) via Springbok and Okiep
- Day 5 – Drive to Fish River Canyon and explore on foot
- Day 6 – Drive to Sesriem, Namib Desert
- Day 7 – Full Day in Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Day 8 – Drive to Swakopmund via Kuiseb Canyon and Walvis Bay
- Day 9 – In Swakopmund
- Day 10 – Drive to Southern Damaraland via Cape Cross and Brandberg Mountain
- Day 11 – Drive to Khorixas; visit Twyfelfontein rock paintings and Petrified forest
- Day 12 – Game viewing in Etosha
- Day 13 – Game Drives in Etosha National Park
- Day 14 – At the Kavango River
- Day 15 – Drive to Shakawe via Bwabwata National Park
- Day 16 – Full Day boat cruise in the Okavango Delta
- Day 17 – Drive to Kasane
- Day 18 – Game Drive in Chobe National Park, boat trip on the Chobe River
- Day 19 – Drive to Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe
- Day 20 – Full Day game drive Hwange National Park
- Day 21 – Drive to Victoria Falls; tour of the falls
- Day 22 – Free in Victoria Falls
- Day 23 – Tour ends Victoria Falls
Your own tent is available | Single Rooms Available