Canyon Country Jamboree
Watch a film on The Zion Canyon Giant Screen Theatre, one of the largest theatre screens in the world. This Family Experience guided trip will exhilarate the senses during a Hummer ride in Moab and entertain all ages with the breathtaking rock formations in Zion National Park, Bryce National Park and Canyonlands National Park. Tour through the magnificent Arches National Park, the home to more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches and see a geologic wrinkle at Capitol Reef National Park.
- Las Vegas
- Spend a night in the glittering city at the heart of the desert.
- Zion National Park
- Discover the Valley of Fire, Checkerboard Mesa, Zion Canyon, the Giant Screen Theater and the other breathtaking sites of this National Park.
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Explore the park that is home to the world’s largest concentration of hoodoos.
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- See the multi-coloured rocks at this National Monument.
- Anasazi State ParkDiscover the ruins of an ancient Native American village.
- Capitol Reef National Park
- See an actual geologic wrinkle on the earth, the Waterpocket Fold, at this National Park.
- Arches National Park
- Discover a place with more than 2,000 imposing natural stone arches punctuating this sandstone plateau, like a gigantic pop-up book.
- Canyonlands National Park
- See the Island in the Sky, the remote canyons of the Maze and the thunderous rapids of Cataract Canyon.
- Enjoy a ride in a Hummer in this Old West town.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE LAS VEGAS
- Day 2 – LAS VEGAS – ZION NATIONAL PARK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – ZION NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 4 – ZION NATIONAL PARK – BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5 – BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK – GRAND STAIRCASE-ESCALANTE NATIONAL MONUMENT – TORREY
- Day 6 – TORREY – CAPITOL REEF NATIONAL PARK – MOAB (3 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – MOAB – ARCHES NATIONAL PARK – CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK
- Day 8 – MOAB SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 9 – MOAB – DEPART GRAND JUNCTION