Canada’s Rockies & Rocky Mountaineer
Snow-capped peaks, ice-blue glaciers, pounding waterfalls and surging rivers dominate the landscape on this Canadian Rockies guided trip from Calgary to Banff aboard the Rocky Mountaineer Train. Board an Ice Explorer on a unique tour onto Athabasca Glacier and stay right in the heart of Jasper National Park. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Banff National Park and the visit picture-perfect Lake Louise and Emerald Lake.
- Icefields Parkway
- Motor along this stunning highway.
- Columbia Icefield
- Ride an Ice Explorer on Athabasca Glacier.
- Jasper National Park
- Join a narrated walk along Maligne Canyon; spend two nights inside the National Park.
- Maligne Lake Cruise
- See the place famed for the colour of its water, the surrounding peaks and the nearby glacier view.
- Yoho National Park
- View the Natural Bridge, Spiral Tunnels and Emerald Lake.
- Spend a relaxing three nights in this famed alpine resort town.
- Banff National Park
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lake Louise
- Enjoy a guided walk along the lake.
- Moraine Lake
- View this stunning lake in the Valley of the Ten Peaks.
- Rocky Mountaineer
- Travel from the Rockies to the Pacific coast.
- Day 1 – Icefields Parkway
- Day 2 – Columbia Icefield
- Day 3 – Jasper National Park
- Day 4 – Maligne Lake Cruise
- Day 5 – Yoho National Park
- Day 6 – Banff
- Day 7 – Banff National Park
- Day 8 – Lake Louise
- Day 9 – Moraine Lake
- Day 10 – Rocky Mountaineer