From the big cities of San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego, to Mother Nature’s masterpiece, Yosemite National Park, you’ll see the sights and landmarks that make California so unforgettable. Witness the majestic Golden Gate Bridge. Tour glorious Hearst Castle and explore some if its 165 rooms and 127 acres. Travel along the breathtaking Big Sur Coast. Stay in the quaint seaside village of Santa Barbara, often called “America’s Riviera." Visit Old Mission Santa Barbara established in 1786 and enjoy the spectacular view of the city from the stunning Courthouse. Stop at TCL Chinese Theatre and see the popular Hollywood Walk of Fame on a tour with a local expert.
- Enjoy a 2-night stay in San Francisco, with plenty of time to explore.
- View breathtaking Yosemite Falls while staying inside Yosemite National Park.
- Travel down the Big Sur Coast to the palatial Hearst Castle in San Simeon.
- ŸSpend two nights in Santa Barbara, the “American Riviera.”
- Day 1 – Depart UK – San Francisco, California
- Day 2 – San Francisco
- Day 3 – San Francisco – Yosemite National Park
- Day 4 – Yosemite National Park – Monterey
- Day 5 – Monterey – San Simeon – Santa Barbara
- Day 6 – Santa Barbara
- Day 7 – Santa Barbara – Los Angeles – San Diego
- Day 8 – San Diego
- Day 9 – San Diego – Depart for UK
- Day10 – Arrive UK