British Columbia Highlights
Visit The Sunshine Coast, Vancouver Island, Whistler
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
14 nights from £1,960 per person.
An enthralling mix of rugged nature and vibrant culture, British Columbia is home to some of Canada’s most magnificent scenery and unique experiences. On this journey you’ll discover the best of the west coast of British Columbia, the popular destinations of Vancouver and Whistler on the mainland, the contrasts of Tofino and Victoria on Vancouver Island and venture through the world renowned Okanagan Valley wine region.
Enjoy whale watching off the shore of Victoria, spot black bears along the coast of the Pacific Rim, hike the scenic trails as you island hop along The Sunshine Coast, have an outdoor adventure in Whistler, and take a wine tour in Okanagan Valley.
- National Parks, Provincial Parks & Scenic routes
- Boat & Ferry trips, secluded lodges & ranches
- City breaks in Vancouver & Victoria
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Air Canada flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional tours and activities
- Based on 1st week of May
- Vancouver 2 nights
- Victoria, Vancouver Island 2 nights
- The Sunshine Coast 3 nights
- Whistler 2 nights
- Jesmond 2 nights
- Okanagan Valley 2 nights
- Vancouver 1 night