Botswana Wildlife Safari
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
13 nights from £1,710 per person.
Nearly a fifth of Botswana's landscape is designated for wildlife protection: we enter Chobe National Park and Moremi Game Reserve to track Africa's greatest animals in their natural habitat. We also stay on a houseboat on the Okavango Delta, a huge freshwater oasis in the Kalahari desert, and visit the raging Smoke that Thunders - Victoria Falls.
- Game Viewing – Explore Botswana’s finest game reserves.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle – Spend three nights on a houseboat in one of Africa’s most renowned areas.
- Victoria Falls – One of the natural wonders of the world.
- Chobe National Park – A remarkable wildlife sanctuary, worlds famous for its huge elephant population.
- Moremi Game Reserve – A huge unspoilt wilderness with excellent game viewing opportunities.
- Day 1 – Join tour Maun
- Day 2 – Drive to houseboat; optional activities
- Day 3 – Optional activities
- Day 4 – Visit to Tsodilo Hills
- Day 5 – To Livingstone
- Day 6 – In Livingstone
- Day 7 – Game viewing in Chobe National Park
- Day 8 – AM Game Drive; PM Drive to Savuti
- Day 9 – Game Drives in Savuti
- Day 10 – Drive to Moremi Game Reserve
- Day 11 – In Moremi Game Reserve
- Day 12 – Drive Xakanaxa; in the Okavango Delta
- Day 13 – In Moremi Game Reserve
- Day 14 – Drive to Maun
- Day 15 – Tour ends Maun