Best of the Canyonlands
From the Mile High City of Denver to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of San Juan National Forest and the mighty Grand Canyon, you will be in awe throughout this tour. Enjoy an open-air vehicle ride through the iconic buttes and mesas made famous in America's favourite Westerns and try your luck in the "Entertainment Capital of the World" as your guided trip comes to an end in Las Vegas.
- Stay in the heart of America’s Mile High City.
- Stretch your legs in this charming alpine village.
- Spend two nights in one of Utah’s most adventurous cities and visit two National Parks.
- Arches National Park
- View amazing natural rock formations.
- Canyonlands National Park
- Marvel at the colourful landscapes of eroded canyons.
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Learn about the ancestral Pueblo people that lived for 700 years in these precarious cliff dwellings.
- Monument Valley
- Join a guide and board an open-air vehicle to tour these iconic buttes and mesas made famous in America’s favourite Westerns.
- Lake Powell
- Enjoy views of the lake and its impressive rock formations.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Marvel at the sights from the South Rim.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE DENVER
- Day 2 – DENVER – VAIL – MOAB (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – MOAB – CANYONLANDS & ARCHES NATIONAL PARKS
- Day 4 – MOAB – MESA VERDE NATIONAL PARK – MONUMENT VALLEY – KAYENTA
- Day 5 – MONUMENT VALLEY – LAKE POWELL – GRAND CANYON (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 6 – GRAND CANYON SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 7 – GRAND CANYON – DEPART LAS VEGAS