Argentina’s National Park Highlights
Iguazu National Park, Los Glaciares and Tierra del Fuego
Visit Iguazú, Los Glaciares, Tierra del Fuego
Available as a Self Drive or Escorted Tour holiday
16 nights from £2,895 per person.
You will start in the tango filled streets of Buenos Aires before heading to see the almighty Iguazu Falls and explore the Iguazu National Park. Next you will fly south to begin your Patagonian adventure. The itinerary moves onto El Calafate where you will have the opportunity to see one of Argentina’s biggest attractions - the Perito Moreno Glacier in the Los Glaciares National Park, and finally heads to ‘The end of the world’ and discover the flora and fauna of the Tierra del Fuego National Park near Ushuaia.
This route, accommodation, tours and anything within the itinerary can be tailored to your tastes and preferences so please speak to a National Park Traveller consultant. This is a suggestion only.
- International Economy Flights from UK with 1 connection in Europe (can upgrade to direct service)
- Domestic Economy Flights
- 13 nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Transfers to and from hotels
- Half Day Group City Tour of Buenos Aires
- Full Day Tour to Iguazu Falls Argentina and Brazil including National Park fees
- Full Day Tour to Perito Moreno Glacier
- Half Day Tour to Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Prices based on 1st September 2015
- 3* accommodation based on 2 sharing, group tours as described,
- Mixture of shared and private transfers
- Day 1-4: Buenos Aires
- Day 5-6: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park
- Day 7-9: El Calafate and Los Glaciares National Park
- Day 10-12: Ushuaia
- Day 13-14 Buenos Aires
- Day 15: Fly from Buenos Aires to the UK