A Journey Beyond Nature
Discover Ontario’s unique character through its fascinating native history as well as its spectacular beauty on this captivating self-drive adventure. Tour Destinations: Toronto, Manitoulin Island, Niagara Falls
- – The thundering Niagara Falls ;
- – Manitoulin Island containing over 100 lakes and one of the oldest settlements in North America .
- Our self-drive packages include personalised roadbooks to help you on your way in Alberta, British Columbia , Ontario and Quebec, which you’ll recive eighter pre-departure or on arivval in your first hotel.
- Doc packs inlcude:
- City iverview information
- Informationas on local sightseeing and attractions
- Discount vouchers for attractions (where applicable), shopping and dinning
- Provincial road maps
- Maps of airport and city centres with hotel locations indicated
- Acces to a toll-free customer service line
- Upgrade to:
- Day 7: Kayaking or canoeing
- Day 10: 10-hour Agawa Canyon Tour Train including Agawa Canyon Park
After spending time in the multi-cultural city of Toronto, travel north through charming rural villages to Huntsville, just outside Algonquin Provincial Park. The vast wilderness of the park is renowned for its hiking trails and waterways.
Enjoy a scenic drive along the rocky coast of Lake Superior before venturing to Manitoulin Island. This remote island is a real highlight, containing over 100 lakes and one of the oldest settlements in North America.
Visit Bruce Peninsula National Park, home to a unique underwater marine park, before making your way through hills and vineyards towards your final highlight: the thundering Niagara Falls.